Monday, May 11, 2009

days 1-4: ulm

I arrived in Ulm Saturday! It was a long flight: Chattanooga -> Chicago -> London -> Stuttgart. Whew. Flo and Jonas picked me up in Stuttgart and everything was pretty good until British Airways lost one of my bags. The bag with all my underwear and socks, so one of the first things Flo and I did in Ulm was go to H&M and buy some until my bags came back. I didn't know that at 9am the next day they would bring my suitcase to Ulm! I had some trouble with German customs, but hopefully all those charges will be cleared soon haha

So on Sunday I went to a bbq with Flo and Stefan and all the Ulm friends. We played Matze's game, Kubb. I forgot my camera so there aren't any pictures, but I'll post them next time (if) we go.

Work at Nokia started today, it was fun to see all the people from last year, and meet all the new ones!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter